UYAF pay 100% tuition for OMAP course at Georgia Institute of Technology
The United Young Artist Foundation (UYAF.org) is seeking 200 students each year, highly motivated students and young professionals to give a full scholarship for those to take our Online Media Application Portfolio (OMAP) course at Georgia Institute of Technology. OMAP course is designed to help developing your own OMAP ( similar to a video resume with total package), at the same time, showcasing your talents by creating a unique OMAP, your own online portfolio . This is a certification program at the Georgia Institute of Technology upon completion.
Accepted Professionals and Students can expect:
- 100% course tuition covered by UYAF for OMAP online course at the Georgia Institute of Technology ($1,095 value) Not including the GIT application fee $150
- Certification from the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Your own OMAP – (Video production) online media application portfolio upon completion of the OMAP course
- Voices of Leaders members Use the discount code: UYAFOMAP to get 50% off for the course.
- Juilliard School Alumni Use the discount code: UYAFOMAP on the registration page for claiming your 50% discount on your tuition (Value $547.50)
For UYAF interns will be notified: by the UYAF in writing.
If you are seeking an internship with UYAF for OMAP course at Georgia Institute of Technology, your request will be reviewed and notified of your acceptance within three business days after the submission of your application to UYAF. There is no additional fee. The Internship application deadline is May 22, 2017 for June 26th 2017 OMAP sessions. This OMAP course will begin on June 26th 2017 and end son July 21st 2017 , and August 1st 2017 and October 24th and January 2018 and so on.
Upon approval: please go to the Georgia Institute of Technology for registrar with your INTERNSHIP CODE that was provided to you. https://pe.gatech.edu/courses/online-media-application-portfolio