UYAF is seeking motivated and talented students, from age 21 or older, who has an interest in a summer internship at UYAF assisting the OMAP course instructors at Georgia Institute of Technology.
This Online Media Application Portfolio (OMAP) is designed to give you all of the necessary tools to promote yourself in a modernized, high technology in digital context production. This is so much more than just two pages of your resume or pictures of your work. Upon completion of this OMAP online course at Georgia Institute of Technology, you will have your own OMAP, your online portfolio which will showcase your unique work, whatever you meant it to represent you. The course is not limited to any specific discipline, type, or purpose. We believe that our OMAP course will benefit both students and interns with industry insight through real media production exposure and self marketing tools.
This Internship does not provide compensation for your 4 week internship at GIT however your tuition for OMAP online course is paid in full by UYAF for pre-authorized interns.
OMAP internship program requires one or more of the following qualifications:
• Currently attending a college or university in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate’s degree program preferably in a Computer Graphic, Design, English, Language, Arts, Film, Production, Music, International relations discipline.
• Interested in a career in the Education, Business, Arts, or International Relations.
• Basic English communication skills required, inter-medicate computer proficiency.
• Strong learning skills, motivated, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and communication skills.
• Prior experience in communicating in English, Arts, or Computer Graphic design is a plus.
• Current college students or above preferred; graduating seniors welcome!
UYAF is currently recruiting interns for the OMAP online course summer 2016 at Georgia Institute of Technology. Apply for your Internship now!
Our UYAF Internship in the US is to assist students and candidates to maximize their potential by assisting them with any challenges that they may be facing. For International Students: how to find potential sponsorships in the US that best match their individual interests, caliber, social ability and career development.
Are you an artist? actor?, businessman?, dancer?, designer? chef? engineer?, journalist?, lawyer?, multi-linguist?, mechanic?, musician?, singer?, whatever makes you unique, OMAP will help packaging your portfolio in the best light. Whatever you do, You will all benefit from having a polished online portfolio, you can take your OMAP and post it anywhere you wish! Use OMAP with your website, Facebook or Youtube and more. OMAP online course at Georgia Institute of Technology is a certification program. Have a fun and productive time with it!
We provide comprehensive career consultation services to ensure candidates are successful in whichever career choices they make.